Forums » Suggestions

McCoughtry put on her dominant display in

• December 28, 2017 9:58 PM PST

Atlanta Dream guard Angel McCoughtry went OFF Wednesday night against the Seattle Storm in the opening round of the WNBA playoffs. Falcons Jerseys China 2017 . McCoughtry put on her dominant display in front of some the Dreams biggest supporters -- the Atlanta Hawks.Sitting courtside, members of the Hawks, including Tim Hardaway Jr., Malcolm Delaney, Dennis Schroder and newcomer Dwight Howard showed support for their Atlanta sister team as they took on Sue Bird, Breanna Stewart and the visiting Storm.In 34 minutes, four-time All-Star McCoughtry scored 37 points while shooting 66.7 percent from the field.After the game, McCoughtry received some love from Howard. Way to hoop! Howard tells McCoughtry in this Vine.McCoughtry and the Dream will face the Chicago Sky on Sunday in the second round of the WNBA playoffs.Sean Hurd is a digital media associate at ESPN. Follow him at @seanahurd Cheap Falcons Jerseys China . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap Atlanta Falcons Jerseys . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseysauthentic.com/ . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. SAN FRANCISCO -- California coach Lindsay Gottlieb has received a contract extension through the 2020-21 season, adding three years to her deal.The school announced the extension Thursday, when Gottlieb was in attendance at Pac-12 media day.From the moment she returned to Cal as head coach in April 2011, Gottlieb spoke of building a program over the long haul -- and this move provides her program with stability going forward and benefits on the recruiting trail.You look at womens basketball and there are a handful of programs that are elite, Gottlieb said Thursday. I want to be one of those places where people associate Cal with womens basketball. ... I really do beliieve in what were doing here. Cheap Falcons Jerseys Authentic. The 39-year-old Gottlieb, the 2012-13 Pac-12 Coach of the Year, is 118-51 at Cal. She was previously a top assistant at the school, then spent three years as head coach at Santa Barbara before returning to Berkeley.Personally, the place has changed my life. Its been the greatest impact on my professional career, she said. An extension to say, We want you here for the next five years, is really, for me, very meaningful.The Golden Bears are picked sixth in the preseason poll by the conference coaches. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '